When we are the best version of ourselves, we can make a real and lasting difference in the lives of others.
Here are 14 ways to make a difference by being the best version of yourself:
1. By overcoming difficulties with persistence, determination, by becoming emotionally, mentally or physically stronger after a setback can be a role model. How we overcame the difficulties despite all the odds. Our story will be an inspiration for others. How they, too, can overcome emotional and mental setbacks, experience more confidence, wellbeing, health, and happiness in their life.
2. By loving ourselves for who we are, taking good care of ourselves. When we love ourselves, take good care of ourselves; we can give more of ourselves to others. When we are happy and looking good, our energy is contagious, and the surrounding people benefit as well. Having a loving and harmonious relationship with yourself will also help you create loving, harmonious relationships with others. We affect the people we meet daily positively. People do not remember usually what we said, but how we made them feel. By being an example of how to love yourself and create good relationships with others, you will inspire others to achieve the same.
3. By taking care of your body, how you look, your energy, your health. So that wherever you go, people wonder what your secret is to beauty, health, and youthfulness. Watching you will inspire others to take more care of their bodies and become more attentive of what they eat, how much they sleep, their work/life balance, and their looks.
4. Through authentic, creative self-expression. Sharing our authentic, unique selves by how we dress, move, the art we make, our voice, what we believe in, what we are passionate about, what we support. This requires self-worth, courage, being open-minded to grow and improve when others criticize us. Letting others into your world—share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences openly. Let them see the real you–share our vulnerability and being willing to lead when required.
5.. Our positive vibes. When we feel happy and send out positive vibes, we can change someone's day with just a smile, a kind word, or simply listening or a helping hand. We can all make a difference in the lives of others by being attentive and compassionate and loving people for people we know and for strangers. We can be a rock for others, a leader, a supporter, a healer, a motivator, an unconditional lover. People do not always remember what we said, but will remember how we made them feel.
6. Through how we manage our time and our lives, how much work/life balance we have and how much time we have to do fun and meaningful things. How much time we have to spend quality time with our families, how much you can travel? Through initial work discipline, we can create much more free time. Be able to set boundaries and help prevent a burnout.
Achieving a work-life balance can be one of the most difficult things to do, but it is also one of the most important. When we manage this, we will inspire others to do the same.
7. Through empowerment and healing of self and others. Sharing valuable information on emotional, mental, physical level or on nutrition level to prevent. Mental, physical illness, or burnout. We all face challenges in one or more of these areas. When we combine our experience with the knowledge we gained, we can bring the quality of people's lives to a higher level.
8. We can make a difference by following our dreams and manifesting them into reality. When people see us happy and living a good life following through on our dreams and passions and achieve great things, others will feel inspired and motivated to do the same. It’s never too late to take control of our life and manifest our dreams into reality.
9. We can make a difference by being an outstanding role model as a leader, a teacher, speaker, an entrepreneur or simply
For the marriage you have, the example, you set as a parent for your children. Modeling the values and behaviors you want your children to have. Be consistent and patient while raising them. Be open to feedback. Leadership is not about having all the answers; it is about setting an example for others to follow.
10. By using our talent of creativity and inspiration to create beautiful or useful or valuable things or fun experiences that will raise the wellbeing, living standard or sustainability of this planet.
11. Through sharing ideas, wisdom, knowledge and important values in this world. By raising the vibration and intelligence of people, helping them fulfill their highest potential.
12. Through our effort and ideas to solve problems and challenges, we face as a family, as consumers, as citizens, as a society, as a country, as our planet, as humanity.
13. Through your support of a cause as a volunteer, by finding sponsors or giving a donation or creating your own foundation
for a cause that will improve the wellbeing of humanity, animals, and this planet.
14. By self-exploration, discovering your why. Doing things gives your life meaning and fulfillment.
This will inspire others to not just try to survive but to thrive and give back to society just like you do because at the end of their life they would like to say: "I made the difference I wanted to make. People will remember me for what I wanted to be remembered for.”
Conclusion: Being the best version of yourself, you will not only affect your life but the life of others, the next generation, this society and this planet. Strive to become, always become, the next best version of yourself. There is no limit on whom you can become, what you can manifest and the difference you can make in the lives of others as long as you keep learning and growing.
Let us know in the comments below, which of the above ways you love or would like to make a difference in this world ?